you are serious about having only the best for your vehicle then go no
further than KONI Shock Absorbers. KONI shock absorbers are recognized
for their premium performance, quality and adjustability. The success
that Koni shock absorbers have achieved over the years nationally and
also internationally is something to be proud of. Coltspeed have been
using Koni products on their road and race cars since the 1970's.
KONI is not your average shock absorber. They feature a number of standards
that make them unique:
- Adjustable: to set them to your personal preference and to also
compensate for wear.
- Tailor-made: not a copy of the original, but designed for a specific
car or even conditions.
- Improvement: individually tested until the optimum in handling
and comfort is reached.
- Saftey: the handling of your car is a major issue for your own
- Involvement: KONI test drivers are dedicated car enthusiasts
- Built For A Lifetime: a set of KONI shock absorbers will usually
outlast your car.
shocks also include these exceptional performance features:
- Owner adjustable valving for wear compensation and owner choice.
- Adjustable over low and high speed damping ranges for overall smooth
- 100% dynamometer tested for complete quality control.
- Many models of shock absorber are serviceable.
and Formula 1 have had a long heritage, and many race wins. It all
goes back to 1959 when Ferrari was the first car to race with KONI
dampers. For the 2001 F1 season KONI is the official supplier for
BAR and Benetton, BAR have been using Koni already for three years
and Benetton are back in 2001. The KONI dampers used in Formula
1 are custom made, but are based on the 28 damper series.
many years the motorsport industry, the freight and rail industry,
as well as the serious private vehicle owner have enjoyed the comfort,
reliability and performance of KONI Shock Absorbers.
Formula One - KONI Suspension
can provide, install and setup the correct KONI shock absorber solution
for your vehicle. For more information, please do not hesitate to contact
us or visit the KONI Shock Absorbers website at http://www.koni.com
Koni Shock Absorbers | King Springs
Coltspeed - Port Macquarie NSW Australia